Thursday, March 1, 2012

Missionary Fund Bank

My nephew is getting baptized this Saturday!
Can't believe how fast time flies.
Anywho... here's a little something we're sending him to help
him along his journey!!!!

I bought an 8x10 Shadow Box Frame.
(later finding out they are easy to make)
Monogrammed it with his name using vinyl lettering.
For the coin slot, I drilled a couple holes in the top
and ran my dremel across from one hole to the next.
If you are painting your box, make sure you mask off the
glass inside & out so you don't get paint on the glass.


I just decorated the back board with
scrapbook paper and some clip art.


Wrote a special message to him with the date
and it's good to go!!!
Well.... I did send it with some $$ in it.
Hope it gets there safe!!!

2 comments:

  1. Is the badge you used in the box a laser cut made by Paper Wizard? If so, would you mind giving credit and sharing our site? Thank you! Bonnie Smith, Paper Wizard

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is great! just the gift I was looking for to give to my nephew for his baptism. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete